- Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?
- Watch 12 Minutes of 'Sound of My Voice'
- 'This Is Forty' Trailer Promises More of Everythin...
- 'Django Unchained' Reveals First Look at DiCaprio ...
- Rules of the Cinematic Universe, Pt. 2
- Enthralling 'Lawless' Trailer
- 'New Year's Eve' Giveaway
- I Admire Your Luck, Mr. Bond
- Johnny Depp Hints Lone Ranger Is Tonto's Bitch
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Has Over One Hour of IMAX ...
- Review: 'Cabin' Only Seems Like All the Familiar P...
- Bond Celebrates 50 in Style
- 'Magic Mike': The Movie You Never Knew You Wanted
- Watch Michael Fassbender Pretend to be Human
- Last 'Amazing Spider-man' Poster
- Silent Women and The Plastic Age
- My Favorite Year: 2007
- Daniel Craig Wants You to Look at 'Skyfall' Photos...
- Entertainment Weekly Cover Highlights Catwoman's P...
- Spider-man Reboot Will Further Push Off the Inevit...
- Sneak Peek at 'Looper'
- 10 Words or Less: Jaws (1975)
- 'Looper' Poster Debuts
- 'Pain and Gain' The Little Indie Film That Could
- Cool Stuff: Breaking Bad 8-Bit Videogame
- Get Glue Caption Contest Winner
- Ryan Gosling Retires
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2011 (262)
- ► 2010 (223)
- ▼ 2012 (302)
Paul Rudd's daily life becomes fodder for Judd Apatow's sort-of-sequel to Knocked Up: work-out, get involved with his children's schooling, picking fights with Melissa McCarthy, making Leslie Mann look at his nethers, etc.