- Olympic 'Skyfall' Teaser
- Christopher Nolan's Farewell Letter to Batman
- What to See in Toronto
- Review: The Long Goodbye (The Dark Knight Rises)
- 'Man of Steel' Teaser Trailer
- Just How Big Will 'The Dark Knight Rises' Be?
- 10 Words or Less: The Dark Knight (2008)
- 'The Master' Has A Poster
- Top Five Casino Films
- Thomas Jane's Punisher Comic-Con Short
- Unscripted Movie Magic
- Warner Bros. Goes Dark with 'Man of Steel'
- Edgar Wright Teases Our Obliteration
- Marvel's Avengers Assemble Epic Box-set and Artwor...
- Skyfall Debuts New Q
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' Not What You Expected
- Second 'Gangster Squad' Trailer
- Bane Wants You to See 'Dark Knight Rises' In IMAX
- Nolan "Finished with Batman" After Dark Knight Ris...
- Review: Along Came A 'Spider-man' Reboot
- Rest In Peace: Ernest Borgnine
- The Mind of Christopher Nolan
- Monsters and Mecha-Suits? Must Be Pacific Rim's Po...
- Review: Vets Outshine Leads in 'Savages'
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Imax Poster Suggest Unthinkabl...
- 'Django' in 60 Seconds
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2011 (262)
- ► 2010 (223)
- ▼ 2012 (302)
When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity’s resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive , called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes—a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi)—who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind’s last hope against the mounting apocalypse.